What we collect:
TasteBuds.com.au might gather the following material about you when you visit the website:
- Your Name
- Your contact information
- Your Email address
- Your demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys, fulfillment of orders placed and/or future special offers
What we do with the information once we have it:
We need this set of details to better understand your requirements and deliver a better service, in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal records for invoicing and tracking of orders.
- To make improvements to our business, products and services we can offer you in the future.
- We occasionally send out emails about new products, upcoming specials and other information which you could find useful or interesting using the email address which you have previously given us.
We are dedicated to guaranteeing that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure of your personal information, we have implimented appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we accumulate when you visit our website.
A cookie is a file which asks for your consent to be placed on the hard drive of your computer. Once you grant access, this file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic. Cookies allow websites and applications to respond to your personal needs and requirements. The “cookie” gets to know your needs, likes and dislikes by collecting and storing information about your preferences. We use these cookies to recognise which web pages are being used often, hence giving us the ability to analyse data about web page traffic and develop our website to cater to our customers needs.
A cookie in absolutely no way gives us access to your computer or any personal or private information about you. You can select to accept or decline cookies if you do not choose to share this information with us. Most web browser programs automatically accept cookies, but you have the option to disable this setting in your browser settings.
Links to other websites:
Controlling your personal information:
You may opt to control the collection or use of your personal information by doing the following:
- When you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.