The colder weather is approaching, and apart from Easter there are no annual events coming up. Summer seems like a distant memory and Christmas and New Years Eve are just soo long away.
Things to Watch
Now unless you live under a rock (but no offence if you do!) you have probably heard of a little something called Netflix. Netflix Australia has some pretty great shows at the moment, almost too many to keep up with, but hey we are not complaining!
1. Some must watch shows on Netflix include – Riverdale, Black Mirror, Suits, Shameless US, Me You Her and any other that tickles your fancy.
2. One worth talking about is the teen mystery/drama 13 Reasons Why. Be warned: complete all assignments/necessary duties before you devote your life to this show, because once you start it is very very hard to stop.
Things to Cook
3. Mac n Cheese.
Goes perfectly in hand with Netflix by the way. It does not have to be unhealthy either. Try adding some broccoli or chicken or even a layer of sweet potato to this classic dish.
4. Patatas Bravas.
Don’t try and pronounce it, just cook it! This one is great to serve as a side dish. A chunky red sauce on some golden roast potatoes – try and stop us! This one does take a little bit of time, because roasting is involved, but the end result is absolutely worth it.
5. Home-made pizzas are easy, adaptable and convenient. Heat them up the next day or enjoy them straight out of the oven. Add your favourite toppings and decide whether pineapple does go on pizza. Here are some ideas for pizza toppings.
Things to do at Home
6. Re-arrange or clean out your room. There is no greater accomplishment than cleaning out all your old and unused junk and having a fresh clean room.
Start with the piles on your desk or clothes on your floor. Work you way through your trinkets and wardrobe and clear out any unwanted things. Donate them to a local op-shop if they are in good knick.
7. Buy some bunches of flowers and re arrange them into your own bouquet. A room is always fresher and lightened with a plant and flowers are definitely the place to start.
8. If flowers are not for you change it up with a Chocolate Bouquet for the family or housemates. Tastebuds Gifts’ bouquets are perfect to make a statement in any room and combine the beauty of a flower arrangement and chocolates. Entertain yourself by adding any extras to the bouquet to personalise it to taste!